    SteveC Guest

    Passed first time, some questions were easy, some were average, some made
    you think and 1 or 2 I had to guess. But overall, the exam wasn't easy, but
    nor was it rocket science. I know it's been said before - but know the
    material.

    Cheers, Steve.

    SteveC, Jul 4, 2003

  2. SteveC

    Samantha Guest

    Hi Paul,

    I am also planning to go for this exam. But I don't want to just pass
    the exam, I really wish to learn. Can you suggest the books, study
    material, and parctice tests that I should refer to pass this exam
    successfully in one go and learn well.

    Thanks,
    Samantha

    Samantha, Jul 5, 2003

  3. SteveC

    Jim Guest

    I passed 215 on the 1st try. Thought it was a little
    harder than 210, but that was just my opinion. Also
    passed 218 recently, thought that was just as hard as 215,
    but managed to pass that as well. Trying for 216 & 217
    this month.

    I took all the Windows 2000 MOC classes. I used the Mike
    Myers Passport Series books, which were a good review. I
    have the Sybex books also, they are helpful as well. I
    use Transcender practice tests and I've been lucky/good
    enough to pass 3 tests since the end of May.

    Good Luck
    Jim

    Jim, Jul 6, 2003