Re: Pass mark as %

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by jjw, Oct 12, 2004.

  1. jjw

    jjw Guest

    no, nobody knows...and I am being serious.

    jjw

    jjw, Oct 12, 2004

  2. jjw

    BA Guest

    You might be able to guesstimate, however the fact that Comptia adds X
    number of non-scored questions makes it impossible to know exactly how many
    "real" questions are on the actual exam.

    All we know is that there are 80 questions with a high score of 900. But the
    number of non-scored questions are unknown.
    BA, Oct 12, 2004