Re: partitions and total hard drive size shown

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Bodhione, Jun 14, 2007.

  1. Bodhione

    Bodhione Guest

    Hey Drew,

    Im not A+ cert or rocket scientist, only aspiring, but the binary and
    decimal size doesnt make sense to me as you would be seeing more of a
    drive if windows were reporting info greater than designated capacity.
    You are seeing a loss and I have no answer for you other than the
    reserved partition being used in a Dell and your output doesnt show
    that.

    Robert

    Bodhione, Jun 14, 2007