Re: partitions and total hard drive size shown

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Shadow36, Jun 13, 2007.

  1. Shadow36

    Shadow36 Guest

    Keep In mind that a Megabyte Is actually 1,048,576 bytes and not an even 1
    million. When these companies advertise thier drives as 250 gig and such,
    they are really advertising It as an even million (or billion) bytes. So
    your 250 gig drive will actually report as less In Windows explorer.

    Shadow36, Jun 13, 2007