Re: partitioning

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 30, 2004.

  1. So you can use dynamic disk allocation and resizing later.

    "stryder" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Why does Microsoft reccomend (when building a system) creating the system

    partition during the build and then using Disk Management to create any
    other partitions rather than creating and formatting other partitions during
    the system build? I just wanted a good answer for the second guessers that
    keep telling me I should create and format all partitions during the build
    before the OS is installed.

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 30, 2004