Re: partitioning

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kendal Emery, Apr 29, 2004.

  1. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I have actually done it both ways, I guess I am bi-partioning, or something
    like that, anyway, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference.

    "stryder" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Why does Microsoft reccomend (when building a system) creating the system

    partition during the build and then using Disk Management to create any
    other partitions rather than creating and formatting other partitions during
    the system build? I just wanted a good answer for the second guessers that
    keep telling me I should create and format all partitions during the build
    before the OS is installed.

    Kendal Emery, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Kendal Emery

    JaR Guest

    Kendal Emery opined, On 4/29/04 1:27 PM:

    > I have actually done it both ways, I guess I am bi-partioning, or something
    > like that, anyway, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference.

    Heh, heh, she said bi-partitioning, heh, heh!
    JaR, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    and she said she done it both ways, hee hee

    Consultant, Apr 29, 2004