Discussion in 'MCSE' started by billyw, Apr 29, 2004.

  1. billyw

    billyw Guest

    i honestly dont see the difference..
    i just view it as personal taste, like good taste and bad taste.. yanks
    having the latter in abundance :)

    "stryder" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Why does Microsoft reccomend (when building a system) creating the system

    partition during the build and then using Disk Management to create any
    other partitions rather than creating and formatting other partitions during
    the system build? I just wanted a good answer for the second guessers that
    keep telling me I should create and format all partitions during the build
    before the OS is installed.

    billyw, Apr 29, 2004

  2. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    > i just view it as personal taste, like good taste and bad taste.. yanks
    > having the latter in abundance :)

    Says the man from the land of "men in skirts".

    Jtyc, Apr 29, 2004

  3. billyw

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 4/29/04 11:50 AM:

    >>i just view it as personal taste, like good taste and bad taste.. yanks
    >>having the latter in abundance :)

    > Says the man from the land of "men in skirts".

    And black pudding.

    JaR, Apr 29, 2004
  4. billyw

    billyw Guest

    ah but have you tasted balck pudding..
    i know yanks who love the stuff.. till you say whats in it.

    anyway thats a yorkshire thing.. ecky thump

    billyw, Apr 29, 2004
  5. billyw

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > ah but have you tasted balck pudding..
    > i know yanks who love the stuff.. till you say whats in it.

    Oh please please *please* don't spoil my pristine wholesome image of what's
    in BLACK PUDDING!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 29, 2004
  6. billyw

    JaR Guest

    billyw opined, On 4/29/04 12:21 PM:

    > ah but have you tasted balck pudding..
    > i know yanks who love the stuff.. till you say whats in it.
    >
    > anyway thats a yorkshire thing.. ecky thump

    No, actually. But I sheepishly admit I probably would like it, as I
    inherited a love of blutwurst[1] from mein Großvater.

    Anyway, that's a German thing... vie gehts?

    [1] Among other things.

    JaR
    Deutches Thug

    JaR, Apr 29, 2004
  7. billyw

    billyw Guest

    hey it's just a little blood

    billyw, Apr 29, 2004
  8. billyw

    billyw Guest

    it's actually quite nice...

    billyw, Apr 29, 2004
  9. billyw

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > No, actually. But I sheepishly admit I probably would like it, as I
    > inherited a love of blutwurst[1] from mein Großvater.

    I'm all for foreign food, and if you actually said the word to me, I might
    be able to spell it. But I refuse to eat any food whose spelling requires a
    font with which I am not familiar.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 29, 2004
  10. billyw

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/29/04 12:48 PM:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>No, actually. But I sheepishly admit I probably would like it, as I
    >>inherited a love of blutwurst[1] from mein Großvater.

    > I'm all for foreign food, and if you actually said the word to me, I might
    > be able to spell it. But I refuse to eat any food whose spelling requires a
    > font with which I am not familiar.

    Not a problem. My Grandpa, were he still able to tread this vale of
    mortal tears, would be unlikely to countenance the idea of being a
    comestible.

    JaR
    Familiar Thug

    JaR, Apr 29, 2004