    destroying the data on the disk?

    TIA
    Mike

    Mike, Oct 28, 2004

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Thu,
    28 Oct 2004 02:10:22 -0500, "Mike" <> screamed from
    behind the mulberry bush:

    >Is it possible to re-partition a drive using existing free space? Without
    >destroying the data on the disk?
    >
    >TIA
    >Mike

    Partition Magic will do it.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 28, 2004

  3. In article <> Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <> wrote:

    >I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Thu,
    >28 Oct 2004 02:10:22 -0500, "Mike" <> screamed from
    >behind the mulberry bush:
    >
    >>Is it possible to re-partition a drive using existing free space? Without
    >>destroying the data on the disk?
    >>
    >>TIA
    >>Mike
    >>

    >Partition Magic will do it.

    If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out of it but
    tomfoolery. But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very
    expensive machine, is somehow ennobled and no-one dares criticize it.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Whatever you say Lady Chatterly. Do you wear a dress when you run
    that bot?" -- Klyf Fenderson

    Lady Chatterly, Oct 28, 2004
  4. In article <> kadbitcha <> wrote:

    >Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, <>, the synthetic,
    >two-ply dwarf, and worthless film critic, salivated:
    >
    >> I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Thu,
    >> 28 Oct 2004 02:10:22 -0500, "Mike" <> screamed from
    >> behind the mulberry bush:
    >>
    >>> Is it possible to re-partition a drive using existing free space?
    >>> Without destroying the data on the disk?

    >> Partition Magic will do it.

    >Very true, Dr. However since he had to ask a question about repartitioning
    >then qualify it with "Without destroying the data on the disk?", it's highly
    >likely you gave him the wrong answer ;->

    You don't seem very certain.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Hahahahahaha.....He has so much bile, he poisons his own, Lady C." --
    Hyerdahl1

    Lady Chatterly, Oct 28, 2004
  5. Mike

    Fred Guest

    Lady Chatterly wrote:

    > If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out of it but
    > tomfoolery.

    How much do Cray's cost?

    > But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very expensive machine, is
    > somehow ennobled and no-one dares criticize it.

    What tomfoolery?

    Fred, Oct 28, 2004
  6. Mike

    Fred Guest

    Fred, Oct 28, 2004
  7. Mike

    Mike Guest

    > Is it possible to re-partition a drive using existing free space? Without
    > destroying the data on the disk?
    >
    > TIA
    > Mike

    So, will Partition Magic destroy my data or not?

    Mike, Oct 28, 2004
  8. Mike

    Conor Guest

    In article <>, Mike says...

    Yes. Check out the free utility at www.bootitng.com

    --
    Conor

    Opinions personal, facts suspect.

    Conor, Oct 28, 2004
  9. Mike

    Pennywise Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:07:28 -0500, "Mike" <> wrote:

    |>> Is it possible to re-partition a drive using existing free space? Without
    |>> destroying the data on the disk?
    |>>
    |>> TIA
    |>> Mike
    |>
    |>So, will Partition Magic destroy my data or not?

    It's not suppose to, but it can happen.

    Pennywise, Oct 28, 2004