Re: Part 1 of a series I'm writing

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Amit, Jul 6, 2007.

  1. Amit

    Amit Guest

    I don't think changing paper format would change the cheater's world.

    If Microsoft will ask descriptive questions the possibility would be someone
    else will give paper for somebody...

    I would say, if you are saying Microsoft Certified then interviewer should
    justify how honest you are... it is not?

    Amit, Jul 6, 2007