Re: Parental Control

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    gangle doodled:
    > "zarathustra" <> wrote in message
    >> Brian H¹© doodled:

    >>> Stop assuming, because you are getting it wrong. Violence begets
    >>> violence, it is far more likely that you were the one to get
    >>> beatings
    >>> as a child, that is the only reason you find it ok to do the same to
    >>> your children.

    >> You 'beat' me to it, Brian. ;o)
    >>
    >>> I never got beaten as a child, that is why I am not violent towards
    >>> my children.

    >> That's somewhat of a generalisation. At the age of eight, I was
    >> awarded a
    >> scholarship to a military boarding school which emphasised the
    >> ideals of
    >> both academic excellence and corporal punishment. I was summarily
    >> beaten on
    >> a regular basis - mostly with the 'tawse' (a scottish invention, I
    >> believe).
    >> Although I was victim to institutionalised violence, I've never laid
    >> violent hand on my daughter. The very idea is anathema to me.

    > Yes, I agree, an enema is the answer.

    That's your answer to everything.

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003

  2. zarathustra

    gangle Guest

    "zarathustra" <> wrote in message news:...
    > gangle doodled:
    > > "zarathustra" <> wrote in message
    > >> Brian H¹© doodled:

    > >> You 'beat' me to it, Brian. ;o)

    > >> That's somewhat of a generalisation. At the age of eight, I was
    > >> awarded a
    > >> scholarship to a military boarding school which emphasised the
    > >> ideals of
    > >> both academic excellence and corporal punishment. I was summarily
    > >> beaten on
    > >> a regular basis - mostly with the 'tawse' (a scottish invention, I
    > >> believe).
    > >> Although I was victim to institutionalised violence, I've never laid
    > >> violent hand on my daughter. The very idea is anathema to me.

    > > Yes, I agree, an enema is the answer.

    > That's your answer to everything.

    That's because it IS the answer to everything.

    gangle, Jun 22, 2003