Re: Parental Control

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    He who doth Slump a lot doodled:
    > "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing
    > an intro and listened as zarathustra said
    >
    >> He who doth Slump a lot doodled:
    >>> "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing
    >>> an intro and listened as UKALUM85 said

    >>> You fuckwit.
    >>> You typical dickhead politically correct Liberal prick.
    >>>
    >>> I'll tell you a story...
    >>>
    >>> My boy was 3 or 4 and going through the "I don't care what you say,
    >>> I'm going to do it anyway" phase.
    >>>
    >>> He goes to walk into the road.
    >>>
    >>> You tell him no.
    >>>
    >>> He says "**** you."
    >>>
    >>> He gets run over.
    >>>
    >>> OR
    >>>
    >>> You smack the back of his legs the first time, and it doesn't happen
    >>> again.
    >>>
    >>> I don't give a shit WHY the kid does what he's told. If he's
    >>> terrified of gettingt a smack and it saves his life, I couldn't give
    >>> a ****.
    >>>
    >>> The ends justify the means.

    >> That's what Adolf said too...

    > Still stalking me ?
    > Anyway, Adolf Smith was a nice guy with an unfortunate name.

    Is posting a response considered stalking now? mmm-kay...

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm
    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003

  2. "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    intro and listened as Phineas P. Hornswaggle said

    >> BTW, when next you need help grabbing a 'zeppelin' stream, I shan't
    >> 'stalk' you with my assistance.

    But it didn't work ;-)

    > Stalking around here is now defined as: Anyone I don't like or who
    > gives me an answer I don't like or who responds to a post in any way
    > that is unflattering to me ... <tinah, ao, m ... etc>

    Not really - it takes a history of personal abuse, poor social skills and
    feet that smell like an Elephants ass before you can be classed as a Troll.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 22, 2003

  3. On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:28:38 +0100, "He who doth Slump a lot"
    <> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the
    world:

    >"Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    >intro and listened as Phineas P. Hornswaggle said
    >
    >>> BTW, when next you need help grabbing a 'zeppelin' stream, I shan't
    >>> 'stalk' you with my assistance.

    >But it didn't work ;-)

    You've messed up your atributes.

    >> Stalking around here is now defined as: Anyone I don't like or who
    >> gives me an answer I don't like or who responds to a post in any way
    >> that is unflattering to me ... <tinah, ao, m ... etc>

    >Not really - it takes a history of personal abuse, poor social skills and
    >feet that smell like an Elephants ass before you can be classed as a Troll.

    Not even close, all it takes is for a Reg to say it and the others
    follow suit without a thought. A gang in here is the same as a gang
    "out there" <tinih, tinot>.

    --
    The villagers trembled as a blinding flash of pointlessness illuminated
    the night-time skies.
    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Jun 22, 2003
  4. "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    intro and listened as Phineas P. Hornswaggle said

    > On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:28:38 +0100, "He who doth Slump a lot"
    > <> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the
    > world:
    >
    >> "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing
    >> an intro and listened as Phineas P. Hornswaggle said

    >> But it didn't work ;-)

    > You've messed up your atributes.
    >

    >>> Stalking around here is now defined as: Anyone I don't like or who
    >>> gives me an answer I don't like or who responds to a post in any way
    >>> that is unflattering to me ... <tinah, ao, m ... etc>

    >> Not really - it takes a history of personal abuse, poor social
    >> skills and feet that smell like an Elephants ass before you can be
    >> classed as a Troll.

    > Not even close, all it takes is for a Reg to say it and the others
    > follow suit without a thought. A gang in here is the same as a gang
    > "out there" <tinih, tinot>.

    Well needless to say I have a smaller KF than most - some are amusing, some
    aren't. I myself could quite easily be classed as a Troll if it weren't for
    the fact I am hung like a donkey, and a thoroughly nice person to boot (but
    I suspect it's all about size really.)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 22, 2003
  5. On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:17:27 +0100, "He who doth Slump a lot"
    <> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the
    world:

    >"Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    >intro and listened as Phineas P. Hornswaggle said
    >
    >> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:28:38 +0100, "He who doth Slump a lot"
    >> <> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the
    >> world:
    >>
    >>> "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing
    >>> an intro and listened as Phineas P. Hornswaggle said

    >>> But it didn't work ;-)

    >> You've messed up your atributes.

    >>> Not really - it takes a history of personal abuse, poor social
    >>> skills and feet that smell like an Elephants ass before you can be
    >>> classed as a Troll.

    >> Not even close, all it takes is for a Reg to say it and the others
    >> follow suit without a thought. A gang in here is the same as a gang
    >> "out there" <tinih, tinot>.

    >Well needless to say I have a smaller KF than most - some are amusing, some
    >aren't. I myself could quite easily be classed as a Troll if it weren't for
    >the fact I am hung like a donkey, and a thoroughly nice person to boot (but
    >I suspect it's all about size really.)

    Penis size is the primary measure for everything.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Jun 22, 2003
  6. "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    intro and listened as Phineas P. Hornswaggle said

    >> Well needless to say I have a smaller KF than most - some are
    >> amusing, some aren't. I myself could quite easily be classed as a
    >> Troll if it weren't for the fact I am hung like a donkey, and a
    >> thoroughly nice person to boot (but I suspect it's all about size
    >> really.)

    > Penis size is the primary measure for everything.

    Thanks To The Lord !!!
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 22, 2003
  7. zarathustra

    mackem Guest

    Att Zara

    "zarathustra" <> wrote in message

    So how do I get you on messenger? Bit of a noob to it. Send it to the mail
    addy for this message.
    mackem, Jun 27, 2003
  8. zarathustra

    Josef Knecht Guest

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >On 25 Jun 2003 07:49:38 -0700, (zarathustra)
    >ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
    >
    >>> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:28:38 +0100, "He who doth Slump a lot"
    >>> <> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the
    >>> world:

    >>> You've messed up your atributes.

    >>He did it here too, Phin:

    >Woopsie daisie!

    >>Either that or his killfile's borked. LOLOL!!!!11!

    >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11!

    STPO SSQUawkING MIE, YUO ufKCIGN SQUAwKER!!!!!!9!!

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Josef Knecht, Jun 30, 2003
  9. zarathustra

    phin Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:54:08 +0100, Josef Knecht
    <> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed
    to the world:

    >Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 25 Jun 2003 07:49:38 -0700, (zarathustra)
    >>ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    >>>He did it here too, Phin:

    >>Woopsie daisie!

    >>>Either that or his killfile's borked. LOLOL!!!!11!

    >>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11!

    >STPO SSQUawkING MIE, YUO ufKCIGN SQUAwKER!!!!!!9!!

    I hace killed file yuo in my machine! You am SqwACKING me NWO!

    PoTS NwO oR I sHAll FilE a LAws00T wITh Teh LaWFIrm
    Haggis, Haggis, Haggis and Kilt.

    phin, Jul 1, 2003
  10. zarathustra

    Josef Knecht Guest

    phin <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:54:08 +0100, Josef Knecht
    ><> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed
    >to the world:
    >
    >>Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On 25 Jun 2003 07:49:38 -0700, (zarathustra)
    >>>ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    >>>Woopsie daisie!

    >>>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11!

    >>STPO SSQUawkING MIE, YUO ufKCIGN SQUAwKER!!!!!!9!!

    >I hace killed file yuo in my machine! You am SqwACKING me NWO!
    >
    >PoTS NwO oR I sHAll FilE a LAws00T wITh Teh LaWFIrm
    >Haggis, Haggis, Haggis and Kilt.

    POLNK!!3!!

    Taht menes taht wehn Ei rede yuor poasts, Ei hace two ingore
    tehm!!!!8!

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Josef Knecht, Jul 1, 2003
  11. On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:47:37 +0100, Josef Knecht
    <> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed
    to the world:

    >phin <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:54:08 +0100, Josef Knecht
    >><> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed
    >>to the world:

    >>>STPO SSQUawkING MIE, YUO ufKCIGN SQUAwKER!!!!!!9!!

    >>I hace killed file yuo in my machine! You am SqwACKING me NWO!
    >>
    >>PoTS NwO oR I sHAll FilE a LAws00T wITh Teh LaWFIrm
    >>Haggis, Haggis, Haggis and Kilt.

    >POLNK!!3!!

    whUt?

    >Taht menes taht wehn Ei rede yuor poasts, Ei hace two ingore
    >tehm!!!!8!

    ayE caRNt sEE yUR PsoTS Cuz AYe hAce Kf'd YOO SqaLKING aSS!

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Jul 1, 2003
  12. zarathustra

    Josef Knecht Guest

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:47:37 +0100, Josef Knecht
    ><> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed
    >to the world:
    >>
    >>POLNK!!3!!

    >whUt?
    >

    >>Taht menes taht wehn Ei rede yuor poasts, Ei hace two ingore
    >>tehm!!!!8!

    >ayE caRNt sEE yUR PsoTS Cuz AYe hAce Kf'd YOO SqaLKING aSS!

    I said "POLNK!!1!!", yuo fULe. SpOT RELPYign, NWOWWW!22

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Josef Knecht, Jul 1, 2003
  13. On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:45:20 +0100, Josef Knecht
    <> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed
    to the world:

    >Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:47:37 +0100, Josef Knecht
    >><> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed
    >>to the world:
    >>>
    >>>POLNK!!3!!

    >>whUt?
    >>

    >>>Taht menes taht wehn Ei rede yuor poasts, Ei hace two ingore
    >>>tehm!!!!8!

    >>ayE caRNt sEE yUR PsoTS Cuz AYe hAce Kf'd YOO SqaLKING aSS!

    >I said "POLNK!!1!!", yuo fULe. SpOT RELPYign, NWOWWW!22

    PeLS Psot SqUWAKLINg mE nwO!

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Jul 2, 2003