Re: Parental Control

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle doodled:
    > On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:00:56 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    > ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
    >
    >> Practice what you preach, stop doing what you are telling me to stop
    >> doing.
    >> You said to me earlier "you could end it here", well why don't you
    >> do just that? You also ssaid I could use my killfile, well why don't
    >> you do just that?
    >> You told me to reconsider my position, well why don't you do just
    >> that?
    >> I don't get on your case, so why don't you get off mine?

    > Are you the poster formerly known as Wheels???
    >
    > WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

    'Wheels' - now there was a class act (the remedial class). ;o)

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003

  2. On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:43:27 GMT, "zarathustra" <> ripped
    off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    >Phineas P. Hornswaggle doodled:
    >> On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:00:56 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    >> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
    >>
    >>> Practice what you preach, stop doing what you are telling me to stop
    >>> doing.
    >>> You said to me earlier "you could end it here", well why don't you
    >>> do just that? You also ssaid I could use my killfile, well why don't
    >>> you do just that?
    >>> You told me to reconsider my position, well why don't you do just
    >>> that?
    >>> I don't get on your case, so why don't you get off mine?

    >> Are you the poster formerly known as Wheels???
    >>
    >> WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

    >'Wheels' - now there was a class act (the remedial class). ;o)

    Heh. I thought you would remember that one. Wonder if he crashed or
    just graduated to grade 7?

    --
    The villagers trembled as a blinding flash of pointlessness illuminated
    the night-time skies.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Jun 22, 2003

  3. zarathustra

    Josef Knecht Guest

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:43:27 GMT, "zarathustra" <> ripped
    >off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
    >
    >>Phineas P. Hornswaggle doodled:
    >>> On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:00:56 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    >>> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    >>> Are you the poster formerly known as Wheels???
    >>>
    >>> WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

    >>'Wheels' - now there was a class act (the remedial class). ;o)

    >Heh. I thought you would remember that one. Wonder if he crashed or
    >just graduated to grade 7?

    Was he 'on the wagon'?

    *groan*

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Josef Knecht, Jun 30, 2003
  4. zarathustra

    Phin Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:56:45 +0100, Josef Knecht
    <> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed
    to the world:

    >Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:43:27 GMT, "zarathustra" <> ripped
    >>off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
    >>
    >>>Phineas P. Hornswaggle doodled:

    >>>'Wheels' - now there was a class act (the remedial class). ;o)

    >>Heh. I thought you would remember that one. Wonder if he crashed or
    >>just graduated to grade 7?

    >Was he 'on the wagon'?
    >
    >*groan*

    "Off with 'is 'ead!"