Re: .Paraskevidekatriaphobia...AIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    °Mike° doodled:
    > On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:00:46 GMT, in
    > <>
    > zarathustra scrawled:
    >> °Mike° doodled:
    >>> Do you also suffer from ithyphallophobia?
    >>> I suffer from hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.

    >> Surely you'd refrain from saying
    >> hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, then?

    > I see the irony was lost on you, then. :p
    > <snip>

    Not at all. I was just 'joining in', although I'm feeling less & less
    inclined these days.

    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."
    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003