Re: Paradise Mail Serviers

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by steve, Jun 13, 2004.

  1. steve

    steve Guest

    JB wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Anyone else having problems with getting mail form Paradise? Time outs in
    > Mailwasher and Outlook.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > JB

    Evolution 1.4.5......no response at all from the paradise mail servers
    for several hours now.

    Since I run my own mail server, that's not a problem for my
    e-mail....but I do occasionally give the paradise address to someone on
    hotmail or yahoo as my mail server rejects all mail from both of them.
    steve, Jun 13, 2004

  2. steve

    JB Guest

    "steve" <steve@mozilla-tbird0.6.org.nz> wrote in message
    > JB wrote:
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Anyone else having problems with getting mail form Paradise? Time outs

    in
    > > Mailwasher and Outlook.
    > >
    > > Cheers
    > >
    > > JB

    > Evolution 1.4.5......no response at all from the paradise mail servers
    > for several hours now.
    >
    > Since I run my own mail server, that's not a problem for my
    > e-mail....but I do occasionally give the paradise address to someone on
    > hotmail or yahoo as my mail server rejects all mail from both of them.

    Looks like they've fixed whatever the problem was - all OK now

    Cheers

    JB
    JB, Jun 13, 2004