Re: Paradise / Clear people...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by BTMO, Sep 23, 2007.

  1. BTMO

    BTMO Guest

    "Rob S" <> wrote

    > "Due to the complexity of diagnosing faults, we are unable to assist via
    > email, but I have forwarded your request to them to look into."
    >
    > Looks like it's ok here now.

    Not here.

    There are sod all posts showing. Still, I spent the weekend in Taupo, so I
    don't really care...

    ;-)

    BTMO, Sep 23, 2007

  2. BTMO

    Jonno Guest

    "BTMO" <> wrote in message news:46f609c0$...

    > "Rob S" <> wrote
    >
    >> "Due to the complexity of diagnosing faults, we are unable to assist via
    >> email, but I have forwarded your request to them to look into."
    >>
    >> Looks like it's ok here now.

    > Not here.
    >
    > There are sod all posts showing. Still, I spent the weekend in Taupo, so I
    > don't really care...
    >
    > ;-)

    I hope the fishing was good :)

    Jonno, Sep 23, 2007

  3. BTMO

    BTMO Guest

    "Jonno" <> wrote

    >> There are sod all posts showing. Still, I spent the weekend in Taupo, so
    >> I don't really care...
    >>
    >> ;-)
    >>

    > I hope the fishing was good :)

    I was out on the lake on my kayak before six this morning.

    I caught and released a rainbow of about a kilo - it didn't fight too well,
    and I just didn't feel like eating it.

    My girlfriend caught one about the same size from her kayak last night.

    Kayak fishing is fun...

    :-D

    BTMO, Sep 23, 2007