  1. M

    M Guest

    Likewise apart from a few little hiccups I still prefer to use PP. Maybe not
    the fastest service (pretty good if you pay as you order), but best bang for
    buck for a non-wholesale group.

    Matt

    M, Jul 22, 2003

  2. M

    Gavin Tunney Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:33:20 +1200, "M"
    <> wrote:

    >Likewise apart from a few little hiccups I still prefer to use PP. Maybe not
    >the fastest service (pretty good if you pay as you order), but best bang for
    >buck for a non-wholesale group.
    >
    >Matt

    Looks like business must be slow, time to drum it up a little huh?

    Gavin

    Gavin Tunney, Jul 23, 2003

  3. M

    Pete Guest

    Yeah, was out there the other day. Definately not a mess ? (although when they
    were setting up the new office it was a bit disorganised) They have a nice
    reception area with a PC setup for customers etc. Looks like they have expanded
    even more and are now in 3 of the units in Kenmore street. Good on them. Theyve
    continually provided good service and prices to me.

    Pete

    Pete, Jul 24, 2003
  4. M

    Gary Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:31:39 +1200, Pete <> wrote:

    >Yeah, was out there the other day. Definately not a mess ? (although when they
    >were setting up the new office it was a bit disorganised) They have a nice
    >reception area with a PC setup for customers etc. Looks like they have expanded
    >even more and are now in 3 of the units in Kenmore street. Good on them. Theyve
    >continually provided good service and prices to me.
    >
    >Pete
    >
    >Gary wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:26:24 GMT, (Gavin Tunney)
    >> wrote:

    >> >Looks like business must be slow, time to drum it up a little huh?
    >> >
    >> >Gavin

    >> Could be, anyone actually been out there? The place was in a complete
    >> mess when I was out there, and am amazed that they are able to be as
    >> efficient as they are.
    >> I have been impressed with their service to date.

    You could be right, I think they were only using two units when i was
    out there earlier in the year. Its good to see a NZ company growing
    and doing well

    Gary, Jul 24, 2003