Re: Paradigm PCs Wellington

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by rubber, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. rubber

    rubber Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:36:39 +1200, "Brian" <>
    wrote:

    >I just had my MS Intellimouse mouse replaced under warranty from Paradigm
    >PCs Ltd Wellington.I found them extremely professional and very helpful
    >replacing this product.
    >Thank you
    >Brian

    I bought a TV tuner card from them a few weeks ago - It took a little
    longer to process (a few days) but they were training up a new person
    and replied to every query I made. Also my sister bought a Cd writer
    from them a few weeks before me. Never having purchased a pc part
    before I recommended PP to her. Her experience was the same as mine -
    quick excellent service. Good prices too. I'll be back for sure

    Rubber

    rubber, Jul 22, 2003

  2. rubber

    JJ Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:37:16 +1200, rubber wrote:

    > On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:36:39 +1200, "Brian" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I just had my MS Intellimouse mouse replaced under warranty from Paradigm
    >>PCs Ltd Wellington.I found them extremely professional and very helpful
    >>replacing this product.
    >>Thank you
    >>Brian
    >>

    > I bought a TV tuner card from them a few weeks ago - It took a little
    > longer to process (a few days) but they were training up a new person
    > and replied to every query I made. Also my sister bought a Cd writer
    > from them a few weeks before me. Never having purchased a pc part
    > before I recommended PP to her. Her experience was the same as mine -
    > quick excellent service. Good prices too. I'll be back for sure
    >
    > Rubber

    I've been dealing with Mark for years, from full systems to anything
    else connect with computers you can mention:) Mark Francis would have
    to be the most honest, helpful person I've ever dealt with (not just
    computers). If anyone deserves to do well in business it's Mark.
    Paradigm is certainly one firm that I would recommend to anyone with
    confidence.

    JJ, Jul 22, 2003