Re: Paradigm PCs Wellington

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by XPD, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. XPD

    XPD Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > I just had my MS Intellimouse mouse replaced under warranty from Paradigm
    > PCs Ltd Wellington.I found them extremely professional and very helpful
    > replacing this product.
    > Thank you
    > Brian

    Only fault ive had with them is my last few orders have taken an extremely
    long time to be processed.... Ill admit the last one took a little longer as
    they were in the process of setting up a better system and also had to wait
    for the supplier to get back to them..

    Overall : 8.5 / 10
    :)

    XPD, Jul 22, 2003