Re: Paper certs....

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kendal Emery, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    As others have mentioned, there is a distinct difference in being a paper
    cert, and just having no experience.

    Do you feel that you should be able to walk in anywhere, be given control of
    their servers, and then make the big bucks, or do you feel that you should
    try to get some experience, maybe work some of those helldesks job.

    You probably did it backwards from how you should have done it, but that is
    not what gets you looked down upon.

    My boyfriend has no experience, but has been going to school. He
    understands fully that he will be starting at the bottom of the ladder when
    he finishes, maybe making 10.00 an hour, if he is lucky. There is the
    difference

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    kendal. that's why you need to leave him and come be with me.... consultant
    has over 11 years in the field makes well over 125k a year, works out 6 days
    a week and is extremely attractive, so i'm told

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    That's ok hon, Money doesn't buy happiness, and if you are working out 6
    days a week, then you wouldn't have time for me :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    your wife, for one

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003
  5. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > erm.. who told you that exactly..
    > and people that you pay dont count :)

    Network Guru tells him that all the time.

    --
    Fris "But then I don't know that consultant doesn't pay him" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003
  6. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    it helps though. you can come watch me ;-)

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003
  7. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > whats Coordinated Home Care..

    I'm not sure, but I'm sure it beats the hell out of uncoordinated home care.

    --
    Fris "or Coordinated Home Apathy for that matter" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003
  8. Kendal Emery

    billyw Guest

    it's just that my wife seems to employ unco-ordinated homecare

    billyw, Aug 1, 2003
  9. Kendal Emery

    Jtyc Guest

    > only with, uh, nevermind,

    Fluid deposits?
    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2003

  10. >-----Original Message-----
    >> only with, uh, nevermind,

    >Fluid deposits?

    Would that be considered Supplemental Incum?
    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 1, 2003
  11. Kendal Emery

    billyw Guest

    ah, here it would be called social services...

    > We are a regional home care organizatin that provides assistant to those
    > who, without our assistance, would have to go into a nursing facility. We
    > clean the house, do laundry, and run errands. We are non-medical. Of
    > course I use we in the Corporate sense, I personally sit behind a

    computer
    > most of the time, and go out to work on other employees computers when

    they

    billyw, Aug 1, 2003
  12. Kendal Emery

    billyw Guest

    not in your case as it didn't cum from a relative

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:699a01c35843$3219f180$...

    billyw, Aug 1, 2003
  13. Kendal Emery

    billyw Guest

    comedy.. thats what you meant isn't it... she always seems to be laughing
    when you are finished /// dunno why

    > only with, uh, nevermind, lol
    >

    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > > i thought u paid my wife???
    > >
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > > your wife, for one
    > > >
    > > > "billyw" <> wrote in message

    > out
    > > 6

    message

    billyw, Aug 1, 2003
  14. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    oh, thats because she brings you and your size, or lack there of, up

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003
  15. No, why would she leave one loser for another? She should come and support

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003
  16. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    oh, you are a carpet muncher?

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003
  17. Kendal Emery

    Maestro Guest

    With those credentials I'll take you if she doesn't!!!

    Just kidding :)

    in message

    Maestro, Aug 1, 2003
  18. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    lol
    sorry, no dudes

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003
  19. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Pretty close, except that we are a private organization, although the
    governement does pay for quite a few of our clients.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 1, 2003
  20. Kendal Emery

    billyw Guest

    we have them as well, we dont call them socail services, we call them
    businesses

    billyw, Aug 1, 2003