Re: Paper certs....

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    the problem lies with the massive amount of people pushed thru mcse
    bootcamps, earning a cert in 2 weeks, then running out taking jobs for half
    what they should be paid (the full pay going to those with real experience),
    because hiring managers thought the cert meant you knew what the hell you
    were doing. this has driven down salaries and flooded the market with morons
    holding a now worthless cert. i am not against people coming into this
    field, i am against those who think they deserve something because they have
    a piece of paper.

    Consultant, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Consultant

    Spike Driver Guest

    I aggree completely with this statement. I have been a network
    administrator for a HUUUUUUUGE telecomunication company for years and doubt
    if I could get the same pay. It is not the blame of the economy. This
    staement is true. I plan on a 15 to 30 percent cut if I get cut!

    Spike Driver, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    would it be the one run by mr. whitacre?

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2003