Re: Palm synch with Outlook on TS

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brendon, Sep 23, 2004.

  1. Brendon

    Brendon Guest

    Brendon, Sep 23, 2004

  2. circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 07:58:39 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Brendon ()
    said,
    > http://www.thethin.net/faqs2.cfm?id=110&category=2&sortby=date
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=
    >
    > "Mauro" <> wrote in message
    > > Is there a way to synch my Palm Pilot with my outlook running on a
    > > Terminal
    > > server I access true remote workplace with a browser (https)
    > > thank for your help

    The articles you quote don't appear to be applicable for the
    situation at hand. I get the impression that the OP is not asking
    from the perspective of an admin wanting to make it available to
    multiple users; rather, I get the impression that s/he is a
    "regular" user.

    Then again, I could be wrong and those articles could then be very
    cool and helpful. :)

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 23, 2004