Re: Palin account hacked - rofl etc

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Oct 7, 2008.

  1. Lookout <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 09:20:03 -0700, §ñühwØ£f <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 12:48:25 -0500, billybob aided th' terraists with the
    >>following claims :
    >>
    >>> When you think of all the security and fuss being made over Obama this
    >>> seems mad! What if there were matters of national security in Palin's
    >>> 'free yahoo email account'?! Seems like an amatuer operation to me I'm
    >>> afraid.
    >>> How much does it cost for a secure email address for goodness sake?!
    >>> :(
    >>>
    >>> Lets hope John McCains email is secure :eek:

    >>McSame dosent do email. He's computer illiterate.
    >>
    >>FYI

    > That makes two of them : )

    But there's still only *1* of you, you retarded cockdillsockethole.

    McCain is a flip-floppin' pandering wannabe sellout, thus "maverick".

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , I'm a PC, and Planet Earth is my office!

    http://the-great-debate-of-2008.notlong.com/

    http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_journal/how_to/4279507.html
    Bucky Breeder, Oct 7, 2008

  2. §ñühwØ£f < http://gay-rod-wolfus-and-colleagues.notlong.com/ >
    wrote in news:p:

    > Bucky Breeder aided the following claims :
    >
    >> Lookout < http://error-you-loser.notlong.com/ > wrote in
    >>
    >>> §ñühwØ£f < http://gay-rod-wolfus-and-colleagues.notlong.com/ >

    >>> That makes two of them : )

    >> But there's still only *1* of you, you retarded cockdillsockethole.

    > Riiiiiiiiiiight. We're all the same person poasting as socks to make you
    > appear *more* paranoid.
    >

    >> McCain is a flip-floppin' pandering wannabe sellout, thus "maverick".

    > Gee...I'm suprised you didnt faglame the poor guy.

    Yeaaaaahhhhhhhh... *YOU*'re soooooooooo surprised....

    You're a retarded s0ck and a fart-smelling retard!

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 7, 2008

  3. Snarky <> wrote in
    @jm.ck.poee.kothask.dsocpl.eothidiautp.hcnb.ggghd.bcb.cem.fi:

    > On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 09:27:33 -0700, §ñühwØ£f wrote these lies,
    > denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    > obfuscations:
    >> On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:41:11 +0000, Bucky Breeder aided th' terraists

    with
    >> the following claims :

    >>> But there's still only *1* of you, you retarded cockdillsockethole.

    >> Riiiiiiiiiiight. We're all the same person poasting as socks to make you
    >> appear *more* paranoid.

    > Yeah, 'cause that's sooooo necessary. It's only the difference between
    > *obsessed* and *psychotic*...
    >
    >>> McCain is a flip-floppin' pandering wannabe sellout, thus "maverick".

    > So. Voting Ron Paul?

    Actually, I'm going to vote for Obama. McCain wen flippedy-floppedy
    on the "economy" one last time for me... plus he was intimately involved
    in the both the Keating savings&loan bailouts and the big Bush Texas
    bailouts, but Congress couldn't "prove" it -- and now he's right there
    on top of that $700 billion + handout to all his favorite lobbists...

    McCain got the big-mouf, and lot of excuses why he didn't or why he did.

    At least Obama is fresh, so he deserves a chance to see if he's honest.
    Plus, he'll still have to deal with a Congress if he's just too crazy.

    >> Gee...I'm suprised you didnt faglame the poor guy.

    > He would have, but couldn't bring himself to do that to a fellow
    > wingnut.

    Very well, YOU are a faglame wingnut, and yo mama sooooo ugly all the
    ferel cats try to cover her with sand everywhere she go out the howze.

    --

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgHHX9R4Qtk
    Bucky Breeder, Oct 8, 2008