Re: Pairs, triplets, series, patterns, echoes, reflections.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by otter, Jul 18, 2012.

  1. otter

    otter Guest

    On Jul 16, 6:13 pm, SI Committee <>
    wrote:
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/pairs_triplets_

    OK, a few comments. If I don't comment on a picture, it just means I
    don't have anything to say about it, not a judgement whether the
    picture is good or bad.

    Browne - old & new: I see how both pictures fit the mandate. I like
    OLD better, but think it would be better without the window sill in
    the upper left corner.

    Watchmaker - I like the first 2 (OLD) pictures.

    KurtP - I like your pictures, very easy to look at. Some might
    criticize cutting off pieces of the subjects, but I think it works.

    Tony: Those are some bright birds!

    DaveC: The pair of drops are great. Coordinating the shot to get them
    both the same size must have been a challenge.

    ClearyC: Bug porno? :) some good shots.

    PeterN: As mentioned before, I do like the fireworks strawberry. Not
    that fond of the parade, though. Don't really want to know what I'm
    missing in that shot. :)

    EricS: The camera reflection shot I find somewhat interesting due to
    the yellow bars in the lens. The balloon reflection picture is nice,
    but I think could use a little post-processing to make it pop more.

    BobC: The cemetery reflection photo was almost great. Maybe if there
    were an anti-smoking poster taped to the inside of the window or
    something.

    DanP: I'm strangely drawn to the sewing machine picture, although it
    is a bit busy. You have patterns and reflections all in one shot!
    otter, Jul 18, 2012

  2. otter

    PeterN Guest

    On 7/18/2012 1:20 AM, otter wrote:
    > On Jul 16, 6:13 pm, SI Committee <>
    > wrote:
    >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/pairs_triplets_

    > Tony: Those are some bright birds!

    Was their IQ test documented> ;-)

    > PeterN: As mentioned before, I do like the fireworks strawberry.

    Thank you

    Not
    > that fond of the parade, though. Don't really want to know what I'm
    > missing in that shot. :)

    Not many like that kind of image. It's purely a matter of taste. And no,
    while I do like that image, I would never hang it on my wall at home.
    Facebook wall? possibly,

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Jul 21, 2012