Re: Pairs, triplets, series, patterns, echoes, reflections.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by otter, Jul 17, 2012.

  1. otter

    otter Guest

    On Jul 16, 6:39 pm, Alan Browne <>
    wrote:
    > On 2012-07-16 19:13 , SI Committee wrote:
    >

    > >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/pairs_triplets_

    > And on Panoramio ...http://www.panoramio.com/user/7024030
    > (First 6 images)
    >
    > --
    > "Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    >              -Samuel Clemens.

    Strange, the locations seem to be off by 100-200 ft. I know you just
    used the tags I embedded in the pictures. I'll need to do some
    debugging to see what happened. When I get time, that is.

    otter, Jul 17, 2012