Re: p2p security

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by ---= Ö§âmâ ßíñ Këñ0ßí =---, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, optikl <> wrote:

    >> You seem to have a preternatural fear of meth. It's not really any worse
    >> than crack, which is what "President" Bu$h used to smoke.
    >>

    > I take it you've never met someone really strung on meth? It's far worse
    > than crack, which there is no rumor or evidence Bush used. The rumors
    > are about him snorting coca.

    Bwhahahaaaaaaaa... "snorting coca"!!!! If you believe that, then you believe
    Klintons "I didn't inhale" crap.

    Bu$h did indeed use cocaine:

    http://www.salon.com/news/feature/1999/10/18/cocaine/
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=bush cocaine

    So where did Bu$h get this cocaine from? No doubt a present from some South
    Americans working with the CIA and his daddy.

    --
    R.ebel A.lliance G.alactic U.senet N.ews S.ervice
    ---= Ö§âmâ ßíñ Këñ0ßí =---, Apr 1, 2004