Re: Owning a PIG

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by thund3rstruck, Nov 26, 2009.

  1. Rôgêr wrote:
    > When is a stalker worse than the stalked? When he keeps morphing to
    > escape filters and posts the same thing over and over relentlessly.

    Block him by the first three octets of his IP...

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 26, 2009

  2. thund3rstruck

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 12:34:53 -0500, thund3rstruck wrote:

    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >> When is a stalker worse than the stalked? When he keeps morphing to
    >> escape filters and posts the same thing over and over relentlessly.

    > Block him by the first three octets of his IP...
    >
    > n0i

    Heh! Just edited my Score file. It works.

    Cheers, mate.

    :)

    --
    Some kill their love when they are young, And some when they are old;
    Some strangle with the hands of Lust, Some with the hands of Gold:

    Aardvark, Nov 26, 2009

  3. Aardvark wrote:
    > Heh! Just edited my Score file. It works.
    >
    > Cheers, mate.
    >
    > :)

    I really need to redo mine. Peace, bro.

    n0i