Re: outlookexpress

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by trout, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. trout

    trout Guest

    MUSTAFA HAIDER wrote:

    > I'm having problems with visiting mp3 sites. After visiting my
    > computer gets infected and jams. Any ideas?

    (You will generally have a better chance of a response if you ask a
    question in a new thread, instead of in the middle of one.)
    As for your question; *anything* downloaded from anywhere should be
    saved to disk and scanned with a reliable, up-dated anti-virus program
    before opening.
    You can check for current infections with a free, online scan:
    <http://housecall.antivirus.com/>
    --
    "It's just common sense."

    trout, Jul 14, 2003

  2. trout

    gangle7 Guest

    "trout" wrote
    > MUSTAFA HAIDER wrote:
    >
    > > I'm having problems with visiting mp3 sites. After visiting my
    > > computer gets infected and jams. Any ideas?

    > (You will generally have a better chance of a response if you ask a
    > question in a new thread, instead of in the middle of one.)
    > As for your question; *anything* downloaded from anywhere should be
    > saved to disk and scanned with a reliable, up-dated anti-virus program
    > before opening.
    > You can check for current infections with a free, online scan:
    > <http://housecall.antivirus.com/>
    > --
    > "It's just common sense."

    thats bulshit yur a idiot i have downloded
    millions of mega bites of files
    of musick and lezbein videos i
    dont got no fukin infeckshiuns or
    nothin like that and i aint got no
    stupid anteviruss or a laim firewal
    witch stuff is for sissees any how wile im
    heer i mite as well ask abowt a
    messige that says eat shit and die
    suker whenever i hit the start buttin
    e male ansurs only thank in advanse

    gangle7, Jul 15, 2003

  3. trout

    rifleman Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > "trout" wrote
    > > MUSTAFA HAIDER wrote:
    > >
    > > > I'm having problems with visiting mp3 sites. After visiting my
    > > > computer gets infected and jams. Any ideas?

    > > (You will generally have a better chance of a response if you ask a
    > > question in a new thread, instead of in the middle of one.)
    > > As for your question; *anything* downloaded from anywhere should be
    > > saved to disk and scanned with a reliable, up-dated anti-virus program
    > > before opening.
    > > You can check for current infections with a free, online scan:
    > > <http://housecall.antivirus.com/>
    > > --
    > > "It's just common sense."

    > thats bulshit yur a idiot i have downloded
    > millions of mega bites of files
    > of musick and lezbein videos i
    > dont got no fukin infeckshiuns or
    > nothin like that and i aint got no
    > stupid anteviruss or a laim firewal
    > witch stuff is for sissees any how wile im
    > heer i mite as well ask abowt a
    > messige that says eat shit and die
    > suker whenever i hit the start buttin
    > e male ansurs only thank in advanse

    Did you write all that yourself, or did Mummy help?
    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend

    rifleman, Jul 15, 2003
  4. trout

    Juan Pérez Guest

    gangle7 <> wrote in message
    > "trout" wrote
    > > MUSTAFA HAIDER wrote:
    > >
    > > > I'm having problems with visiting mp3 sites. After visiting my
    > > > computer gets infected and jams. Any ideas?

    > > (You will generally have a better chance of a response if you

    ask a
    > > question in a new thread, instead of in the middle of one.)
    > > As for your question; *anything* downloaded from anywhere should

    be
    > > saved to disk and scanned with a reliable, up-dated anti-virus

    program
    > > before opening.
    > > You can check for current infections with a free, online scan:
    > > <http://housecall.antivirus.com/>
    > > --
    > > "It's just common sense."

    > thats bulshit yur a idiot i have downloded
    > millions of mega bites of files
    > of musick and lezbein videos i
    > dont got no fukin infeckshiuns or
    > nothin like that and i aint got no
    > stupid anteviruss or a laim firewal
    > witch stuff is for sissees any how wile im
    > heer i mite as well ask abowt a
    > messige that says eat shit and die
    > suker whenever i hit the start buttin
    > e male ansurs only thank in advanse

    Rock onn pussiy wot thee f-wordd is a emial

    Juan Pérez, Jul 15, 2003