Re: Outlook vs. Outlook Express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by rifleman, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    In news:3ef219b3$0$54851$-pc.org,
    boy wonder <> addressed his navel and typed:
    > Be careful, you'll have the problem I had. I like OE because it lets
    > me get a read receipt. MS outlook does not.

    Huh? Of course Outlook does Read Receipts!

    rifleman, Jun 23, 2003

  2. rifleman

    boy wonder Guest

    Corporate mode only. I don't like corporate mode. Have to use ms xchange,
    can't use ms fax, etc. Besides the point.

    --
    Tommy McClure

    remove "NOSPAM" before replying
    http://www.hal-pc.org/~toner27/

    boy wonder, Jun 23, 2003

  3. rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    In news:3ef724e1$0$54845$-pc.org,
    boy wonder <> addressed his navel and typed:
    > Corporate mode only. I don't like corporate mode. Have to use ms
    > xchange, can't use ms fax, etc. Besides the point.
    >
    > rifleman wrote:
    >> In news:3ef219b3$0$54851$-pc.org,
    >> boy wonder <> addressed his navel and typed:
    >>> Be careful, you'll have the problem I had. I like OE because it lets
    >>> me get a read receipt. MS outlook does not.

    >> Huh? Of course Outlook does Read Receipts!

    Sorry, it does receipts in Internet Mail Only as well.

    rifleman, Jun 23, 2003
  4. rifleman

    boy wonder Guest

    you wouldn't happen to have the link I need for that, would you? I've been
    trying to get that to work in OL 98 for some time now.

    boy wonder, Jun 23, 2003
  5. rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    In news:3ef727b8$0$54849$-pc.org,
    boy wonder <> addressed his navel and typed:
    > you wouldn't happen to have the link I need for that, would you? I've
    > been trying to get that to work in OL 98 for some time now.
    >
    > rifleman wrote:
    >> In news:3ef724e1$0$54845$-pc.org,
    >> boy wonder <> addressed his navel and typed:
    >>> Corporate mode only. I don't like corporate mode. Have to use ms
    >>> xchange, can't use ms fax, etc. Besides the point.

    >> Sorry, it does receipts in Internet Mail Only as well.

    Ahhh, I don't know about O98, I'm using O2000!

    rifleman, Jun 23, 2003
  6. rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    In news:3ef727b8$0$54849$-pc.org,
    boy wonder <> addressed his navel and typed:
    > you wouldn't happen to have the link I need for that, would you? I've
    > been trying to get that to work in OL 98 for some time now.
    >
    > rifleman wrote:
    >> In news:3ef724e1$0$54845$-pc.org,
    >> boy wonder <> addressed his navel and typed:
    >>> Corporate mode only. I don't like corporate mode. Have to use ms
    >>> xchange, can't use ms fax, etc. Besides the point.

    >> Sorry, it does receipts in Internet Mail Only as well.

    Try on microsoft.public.outlook and microsoft.public.outlook.general

    rifleman, Jun 23, 2003
  7. rifleman

    boy wonder Guest

    I've done all that. W98 has to be in CMO. Everything I complain about has
    been fixed in a newer version. Very frustrating. Have you seen the new time
    machine movie?

    boy wonder, Jun 23, 2003