Re: Outlook vs. Outlook Express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kenneth Marson, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Hi:
    Sorry but the mail was hanging so I cancel it, but it must have sent it
    anyways (several times)

    Kenneth Marson, Jun 21, 2003

  2. Hi:
    I made OE6 the default but still no difference. Thanks again for yourhelp.

    Kenneth Marson, Jun 21, 2003

  3. Kenneth Marson

    °Mike° Guest

    Try (although the info is more or less the same):

    OLEXP Send To and E-mail Links Do Not Work Using Outlook
    Express as Default
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;306098

    Also try rebooting after affecting the changes.

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 16:53:39 -0400, in
    <>
    Kenneth Marson scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Jun 21, 2003
  4. Kenneth Marson

    K. Marson Guest

    Hi Mike:
    Well I did the registry thing and it seemed there was no dll path for
    OE6 so after adding it BINGO it worked. I also notice that for some reason
    Microsoft Exchange was also saying it was the default mail program even
    though it is not there now. Can I remove this from the registry or should I
    leave it alone. Thanks Again.

    K. Marson, Jun 21, 2003