Re: Outlook Express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Do you mean the FS InfoPane?

    Close O.E. and back up your registry first:
    HOW TO Backup, Edit, and Restore the Registry in Windows
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;322754

    Open your registry editor - Start / Run / regedit
    Navigate to the following key:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER
    +Software
    +Microsoft
    +Outlook Express

    The should be a string value in the right hand pane called "BodyBarPath".
    Delete that string. Close the registry editor, and the info pane
    should be gone when you open O.E. again.

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:52:53 +0100, in
    <pv5Ka.3116$>
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt scrawled:

    --