Re: OUTLOOK EXPRESS WON'T RECOGNISE EMAIL ADDRESS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Easter, Sep 23, 2008.

  1. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > VE OBVIOUS.co.uk wrote:
    >> ....then why did my original Yahoo address connect through OE every
    >> time but the new one not? Nothing else has been changed.

    > All I know is what I read in the wiki and the yahoo webpage:
    >
    > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/mailplus/pop/pop-35.html
    > How do I POP my mail? -- The ability to access Yahoo! Mail via a POP3
    > email client (such as Outlook or Outlook Express) is only available to
    > customers of our premium Yahoo! Mail Plus service. -- If you have not
    > purchased the Yahoo! Mail Plus service, you will be unable to retrieve
    > messages via an email client. To determine whether or not you have
    > purchased this service, please visit the My Services page.
    >
    > So now you (still) have a subject in caps, no handle/nym, and no
    > attribution/citation in your reply.

    Sorry for all that, I have to admit I'm an ordinary fucking stupid
    control freak. And a very dumb one, too. I accused the OP for poasting
    with a subject header all in caps, but I forgot to change the caps in the
    subject myself and did just the same. Shame on me, you all can flame me
    now, please. I deserve it. I want all you great knowledgable poasters to
    call me a fucking control freak. And I mean ALL of you. After that,
    please please plonk me, so you won't see any of my fucking stupid control
    freak poasts anymore. I admit I'm addicted to reply in a control freaked
    out way but hey, I'm learning already.

    Thank you.

    --
    Mike TheFuckingControlFreak Easter