Re: outlook express problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Charles, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. Charles

    Charles Guest

    Go to delete folder and erradicate them from there too..You know when you
    click the red x on the top at in box ..they're still in your computer right?

    You didn't know that..Thank God I told you.

    You have about five folders..the one after Outlook express gives you a count
    of messeges in each one..click and see..I'm not lying..

    anyway..if you have a number other than 0 in one of them that message is
    still in your computer.

    Yikes!!!!

    And all those news group messages..too..

    Now MSN and Yahoo, they tell you they'll delete these automatically..but
    hey..if you have your own program on your own computer..it's your
    responsibility.

    Cheers

    Charles, Sep 24, 2003