Re: Outlook Express not working

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Dani, Nov 21, 2003.

  1. Dani

    Dani Guest

    If it comes up blank-like and hangs. It could be a corrupt inbox. Make sure
    Outlook is closed. Search for inbox.dbx (or browse to it) and rename it
    inbox.old. Try opening Outlook and it should make a brand new spanky inbox.
    Often this corrects the problem. Keep in mind that anything in the old inbox
    will be gone with this method.

    "Jimmy" <> wrote in message
    > One of my companies computers is having problems with Outlook Express.
    > The computer runs Windows Me. When selected, Outlook Express opens then
    > does nothing. It will run that way all day. Ctrl-Alt-Del shows that
    > the "Not Responding" message.
    >
    > I have uninstalled MSOE 6. MSOE 5 does the same thing. How can I get
    > rid of MSOE altogether and reinstall?
    >
    > --
    > Jimmy
    >
    > This email scanned by McAfee VirusScan