re Outlook Express can't send or receive

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by trout, Sep 29, 2004.

  1. trout

    trout Guest

    maureen parker wrote:

    > I have encountered probs with my Outlook recently- when I try to view
    > email or send it will not accept my name or pass. I have tried to
    > change pass but it won't accet. It bumps me off my internet
    > connection socket error. any ideas? -Moe

    It seems that to get much information from Sympatico (where you'd
    have to go to actually change your password, for example), you'd have to
    log into your account. You could try here:
    http://passport.sympatico.ca/userprofiledetection.aspx?
    You may be able to access your ISP's Support from there.

    And for general newsgroup use, I'd also suggest a couple of things.
    Don't start a new subject line with "re". It looks like a reply, not a
    question.
    Also, try to note and report *exact* error messages when asking
    about a problem.
    --
    "And please fix your clock/time zone. You're posting from the 'future'."

    trout, Sep 29, 2004

  2. I have encountered probs with my Outlook recently- when I try to view email

    maureen parker, Sep 29, 2004