    Event ID: 1000
    Date: 8/2/2005
    Time: 9:43:15 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: DMC4117
    Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.6353.0, stamp 408f2937
    faulting module outllib.dll, version 11.0.6359.0, stamp 40c8adfd
    debug? 0, fault address 0x00038993.

    This came after several messages saying that Outlook was trying t
    communicate with the Exchange server. I do have personal folders, an
    have all updates applied. Just ran the Detect and Repair. No
    monitoring.

    But it appears this isn't just an XP64 or 4 Gb issue

    --
    lstree
    lstreet's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=815
    lstreet, Aug 2, 2005