Re: Outlook 2003 Problem

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, May 8, 2005.

  1. yeah, I was afraid you might not have spare 1GB ECCs lying around. :) But it
    was worth a try. By all means, let us know what the resolution is -- I would
    NOT want to find out the hard way that this doesn't work, since I'm getting
    ready to up my x64 box to 4GB. And I don't really want to have to only go to

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 8, 2005