Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, May 9, 2005.

  1. Joseph -- if this turns out to be a bug, will you be able to report back
    here? It would be good to know that 4GB is a problem area on at least some
    boards. Those of us contemplating some memory purchases might adjust our
    desires a bit. :)

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 9, 2005

  2. just thought id let you people know, ive been using outlook 2003 with win
    x64 (RTM)
    with 4gb of memory and its been working fine, but i did have a error in word
    but that
    was fixed when i run the update for office 2003 (so god knows what it did)

    David Ogilvie, May 10, 2005

  3. Sure if it is a bug then I will be happy to let everyone know. If someone
    does call in and has a case number, just ping me with it and I will monitor
    its progress.

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], May 10, 2005