Re: Our Common Law rights

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Nemesis, Jun 28, 2004.

  1. Nemesis

    Nemesis Guest

    Nemesis, the puppyish, sniveling death-token wrote:
    > Nemesis wrote:
    >> Nemesis, the effluent, ballasting fool brayed:
    >>>
    >>> BWA

    >> Hey, Rick! Is this your version of flattery, or are you just
    >> stupid?

    You know

    Yes, but precisely what ruffled your feathers, Rick?
    Nemesis, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Nemesis

    Nemesis Guest

    Nemesis, the surreptitious, perplexing stoat wrote:
    > Nemesis wrote:
    >> Nemesis, the puppyish, sniveling death-token wrote:

    >> You know
    >>
    >> Yes, but precisely what ruffled your feathers, Rick?

    > Dressing up your delusions as pathetic questions like that is <snip>

    - outrageous
    outrageous
    clever
    nice
    incompetent
    boring
    immature
    charitable
    noble
    impressive
    charitable
    Laminated.

    Multiple choice, if you wish. Feel free to add. Please, don't tell me
    your answer.
    Nemesis, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Nemesis wrote:
    > Nemesis, the surreptitious, perplexing stoat wrote:
    >> Nemesis wrote:

    >>> You know
    >>>
    >>> Yes, but precisely what ruffled your feathers, Rick?

    >> Dressing up your delusions as pathetic questions like that is <snip>

    > - outrageous
    > outrageous
    > clever
    > nice
    > incompetent
    > boring
    > immature
    > charitable
    > noble
    > impressive
    > charitable
    > Laminated.
    >
    > Multiple choice, if you wish. Feel free to add. Please, don't
    > tell me your answer.

    This is an autoresponder generated message. You have been
    deemed unfit to receive a reply from a human being.

    I'm Elmer Fudd of Bowg... Be vewy vwey quwiet!

    The pathetic one-liner above has been chosen at random,
    especially for you, out of tens of thousands of fidonet
    taglines that are decades old. The line is awarded to you in
    recognition of your own lameness. Print it out and frame it.

    If you wish to dispute the matter of your lamemness, or
    comment on the random line, don't reply to an autoresponder.
    Instead, complain to a random number generator near you.
    Nemesis, the nephritic, decrepitating lizard, Jun 28, 2004