Re: OT Was wanting to ask about something about IT

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    NICKODEMOS, <> wrote:

    > Hello All.

    Hey, man, it's all right. I'm cool.

    > Was wondering if someone could give me an idea about what to read.

    Give? Sure. Pay!

    > I have an opportunity to get an entry level IT position with a large
    > medical company but not to sure if I would pass the entry questions.

    Me too! Why, it was only yesterday that I got an opportunity to get an entry
    level it position with a large medical company.

    > I have been playing around with computers for over ten years but never
    > really got into programming aspect of it very much.

    I've shown you mine, now let me see yours.

    > While I have basic scripting in VB under my belt I was wondering what I
    > could do to help get the job.

    I've been told I have a great body.

    > Any ideas would be appreciated.

    Fair enough.