Re: OT: Too many posts

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across
    the ether:

    >> Do I have to?

    > If you don't want to be known as someone that is an unhelpful rabble
    > rouser, you'd damn well better, you, you, you unhelpful rabble rouser!

    Yeah? Well I'm not going to, and that's my final word on the matter.
    Well,
    it would be my final word, except that if it was my final word, then I
    would be doing it.

    Which I'm not.

    And I am too helpful. Why, only today, I was the MS Agent on duty and
    helped someone.

    And I happen to be a great and talented rouser of rabbles. I can rouse a

    rabble with the best of them. Why, if anybody has an un-roused rabble,
    they
    know that they can count on me! I am particularly fond of rousing
    French-
    Canadian rabbles, but I am a non-denominational rouser.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005