Re: OT: Too many posts

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    On Nov 17, 2005 at 10:59pm "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > On Nov 17, 2005 at 5:36pm "kpg" blathered:
    >
    >> I was gone for two weeks once and OMG - there was like
    >> 10,000 posts. well, there ws a lot.
    >>
    >> Can you image what TGP is going though now?
    >>
    >> I bet he has to stay up 'till 4AM just trying
    >> to make a dent in the back log.

    > Are you insane man!!!!!
    > Oh fusk, that's the hardest I've laughed all week. Oh my ghod it
    > hurts!!!
    >
    > As soon as I got Xnews up and running, the first thing I ran was a
    > "Catchup and kill Xpost." I may be suicidal but I ain't stoopid! Hang
    > on, I think the neighbors are at the door.

    After I stopped laughing, I did the math. There were approximately
    23,898
    messages since I last posted here. And by the way kpg, that was the
    neighbors; you owe me 400 bucks for the deposit on a new apartment.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.techgeekpro.com

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005