Re: OT: Too many posts

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    >>> kp "a leviathan of a tale" g

    >> Call me Ishmael.

    > Well, OK.
    >
    > Ishmael.

    When I was in high school, "Moby Dick" was required reading. A couple of

    years ago, I picked up a copy and re-read it. What a wonderful book.
    Just
    recently I found a copy of Robert Louis Stevenson's "Treasure Island"and

    "Kidnapped".

    I was just as enthralled with the tales as I was when I first read them
    as
    a boy.

    Good stuff.

    --