Re: OT Rememberance

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, May 26, 2005.

  1. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    "Ben Smith" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Subject: Re: OT Rememberance
    >> From: "Consultant" <>
    >> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >> wait a minute, we stuck up for you?
    >>

    > Yup. Apparently, I had accended from "tool" status by then. I was just
    > happy to no longer be lumped in the same category as Tonka. lol.

    You were in good company, Ben. I feel hoinored to have 'Lamer of the week'
    title bestowed as you did as newsgroup admin.
    Network Guru, May 26, 2005

  2. Network Guru

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <#>,
    says...

    > "Ben Smith" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> Subject: Re: OT Rememberance
    > >> From: "Consultant" <>
    > >> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    > >>
    > >> wait a minute, we stuck up for you?
    > >>

    > > Yup. Apparently, I had accended from "tool" status by then. I was just
    > > happy to no longer be lumped in the same category as Tonka. lol.
    > >

    > You were in good company, Ben. I feel hoinored to have 'Lamer of the week'
    > title bestowed as you did as newsgroup admin.

    HAHAHA. :)
    Ben Smith, May 26, 2005

  3. Network Guru

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 25 May 2005 22:42:06 -0400, "Network Guru"
    <> wrote:

    >You were in good company, Ben. I feel hoinored to have 'Lamer of the week'
    >title bestowed as you did as newsgroup admin.

    Lamer of the Week ? Pah !!!

    I fart in the general direction of your 'Lamer of the Week'
    credentials.... for I was once the 'Lamer of the Year' and have taken
    my rightful place in the Hall of Fame....

    http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/lamer.html

    LOL !!!

    Hey, Consultant, how you been dude ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE
    Paul Lynch, Jun 9, 2005
  4. Network Guru

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Wed, 25 May 2005 22:42:06 -0400, "Network Guru"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >You were in good company, Ben. I feel hoinored to have 'Lamer of the week'
    > >title bestowed as you did as newsgroup admin.
    > >

    > Lamer of the Week ? Pah !!!
    >
    > I fart in the general direction of your 'Lamer of the Week'
    > credentials.... for I was once the 'Lamer of the Year' and have taken
    > my rightful place in the Hall of Fame....
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/lamer.html
    >
    > LOL !!!
    >
    > Hey, Consultant, how you been dude ;-)
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Paul Lynch
    > MCSE

    OMG.

    Well isn't this a blast from the past...
    Ben Smith, Jun 10, 2005
  5. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > OMG.
    > Well isn't this a blast from the past...

    It's like an old timers reunion.

    Maybe we should organization a BBQ?
    Jtyc, Jun 10, 2005