Re: OT: Ping lowdes

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg, Dec 20, 2006.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TGVmdCBPZiBUaGUgTWlkZGxl?=
    <> wrote in news:A1F49165-55D8-
    :

    > Hey lowdes . . . get a hold of me. You know who I am, odds are you are
    > still trolling this group, see ya a$$****!er.

    Who was that masked man?
    kpg, Dec 20, 2006

  2. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > =?Utf-8?B?TGVmdCBPZiBUaGUgTWlkZGxl?=
    > <> wrote in news:A1F49165-55D8-
    > :
    >
    >> Hey lowdes . . . get a hold of me. You know who I am, odds are you are
    >> still trolling this group, see ya a$$****!er.

    > Who was that masked man?

    I am frightened and confused.
    Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2006

  3. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > =?Utf-8?B?TGVmdCBPZiBUaGUgTWlkZGxl?=
    > <> wrote in news:A1F49165-55D8-
    > :
    >
    >> Hey lowdes . . . get a hold of me. You know who I am, odds are you are
    >> still trolling this group, see ya a$$****!er.

    > Who was that masked man?

    Odd, the IP looks familiar, but I don't have access to my list.
    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  4. kpg

    PajaP Guest

    On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:40:29 -0800, kpg <> wrote:

    >=?Utf-8?B?TGVmdCBPZiBUaGUgTWlkZGxl?=
    ><> wrote in news:A1F49165-55D8-
    >:
    >
    >> Hey lowdes . . . get a hold of me. You know who I am, odds are you are
    >> still trolling this group, see ya a$$****!er.

    >Who was that masked man?

    My money is on ROLLTIDE.
    But who is ROLLTIDE?
    PajaP, Dec 20, 2006
  5. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "PajaP" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:40:29 -0800, kpg <> wrote:
    >
    >>=?Utf-8?B?TGVmdCBPZiBUaGUgTWlkZGxl?=
    >><> wrote in news:A1F49165-55D8-
    >>:
    >>
    >>> Hey lowdes . . . get a hold of me. You know who I am, odds are you are
    >>> still trolling this group, see ya a$$****!er.

    >>Who was that masked man?

    > My money is on ROLLTIDE.
    > But who is ROLLTIDE?

    Nope. IPs aren't even close.
    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  6. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    "PajaP" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:40:29 -0800, kpg <> wrote:
    >
    >>=?Utf-8?B?TGVmdCBPZiBUaGUgTWlkZGxl?=
    >><> wrote in news:A1F49165-55D8-
    >>:
    >>
    >>> Hey lowdes . . . get a hold of me. You know who I am, odds are you are
    >>> still trolling this group, see ya a$$****!er.

    >>Who was that masked man?

    > My money is on ROLLTIDE.
    > But who is ROLLTIDE?

    Mike Price.

    "It's rolling, baby! It's rolling!"
    Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2006
  7. kpg

    TurkReno Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news::

    > Nope. IPs aren't even close.

    Do we need to do the same thing that we did to lowdes just to make a point.
    I mean, its in my signature and all and I have the day off. By no means
    has this person warranted any nomination for the TotM award, but still, I'm
    bored dammit. Maybe I'll just work on my site.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Dec 20, 2006
  8. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "TurkReno" <> wrote in message

    > Do we need to do the same thing that we did to lowdes just to make a point.
    > I mean, its in my signature and all and I have the day off. By no means
    > has this person warranted any nomination for the TotM award, but still, I'm
    > bored dammit. Maybe I'll just work on my site.

    Eh, it's too close to the holidays to ruin any more lives. Let this guy be #1
    for 2007.
    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  9. kpg

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:47:55 -0800, TurkReno cast into the ether:

    > I mean, its in my signature and all and I have the day off. By no means
    > has this person warranted any nomination for the TotM award, but still, I'm
    > bored dammit.

    Well, since you mentioned it, and as long as you are bored, it's "fervor".

    Sorry, been bugging me for days.

    HTH, HAND.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Dec 20, 2006
  10. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    My guess is Network Guru, although I haven't bothered to look at his IP(s?).

    Left Of the Middle
    ..
    ..
    LOTM
    ..
    ..
    LotM

    Maybe?

    KB

    Briscobar, Dec 20, 2006
  11. kpg

    TurkReno Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Well, since you mentioned it, and as long as you are bored, it's
    > "fervor".
    >
    > Sorry, been bugging me for days.
    >
    > HTH, HAND.

    I don't has speill chekr n my Xnewz.

    kkthx bibi.

    I appreciate it though =) You should have said something sooner.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Dec 20, 2006
  12. kpg

    TurkReno Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > "TurkReno" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Do we need to do the same thing that we did to lowdes just to make a
    >> point. I mean, its in my signature and all and I have the day off.
    >> By no means has this person warranted any nomination for the TotM
    >> award, but still, I'm bored dammit. Maybe I'll just work on my site.
    >>

    > Eh, it's too close to the holidays to ruin any more lives. Let this
    > guy be #1 for 2007.

    But I wanna shoot his eye out!

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Dec 20, 2006
  13. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "TurkReno" <> wrote in message

    > But I wanna shoot his eye out!

    But if you save him for next year, you can shove a firecracker up his arse.
    Wouldn't that be MUCH more fun?
    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  14. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TurkReno" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    >

    >> "TurkReno" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Do we need to do the same thing that we did to lowdes just to make a
    >>> point. I mean, its in my signature and all and I have the day off.
    >>> By no means has this person warranted any nomination for the TotM
    >>> award, but still, I'm bored dammit. Maybe I'll just work on my site.
    >>>

    >> Eh, it's too close to the holidays to ruin any more lives. Let this
    >> guy be #1 for 2007.
    >>

    > But I wanna shoot his eye out!

    That's old hat. Now it's "You'll run the bill up, kid!"
    Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2006