Re: OT part time work

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > So did you apply for the job yet?

    I'm too conservative to even visit Sac, much less move there for work.

    > Are you going with the clothed, semi-nude, or totally nude rate?

    I would think if one could get a $10 per hr pay rate with no increase in

    marketable skills, this would be a no brainer. But I would be very wary
    of
    bending over to clean the baseboards. You never know, accidents happen.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." -
    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005