Re: OT:Outlook Express help

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    OE
    >> 6.0. Any suggestions would be helpfull.

    >You could try not pretending to be Consultant
    >
    >HTH
    >
    >Andy

    I'm consultant for ECCI,NSAC,ESL LABORATORIES ....
    in mainframe field ,(about 130K$ annual contract) and i
    have little knowledge with this toys (outlook & c.).

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Consultant

    Andy Foster Guest

> [...]

    You may or may not be *a* consultant, but you are not "Consultant MCNGP" -
    who you are trying to pass yourself off as.
    He always top-posts (from real IP addresses)

    Andy Foster, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    oh not another top post nazi...
    there is nothing wrong with top posting.. saves thinking

    billyw, Aug 1, 2003
  4. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > oh not another top post nazi...
    > there is nothing wrong with top posting.. saves thinking

    It sucks. Andy wasn't criticizing anyway, he was noting that the imposter
    couldn't be the real consultant because he's not top-posting.

    But then you thought Tron2003's really bad imitation of me was me.

    --
    Fris "You can fool Billyw some of the time..." bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003
  5. What? I'm sorry, did you say something? I was not paying attention to you.
    ;')

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003