Re: OT new cert

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Jul 26, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Consultant" <> spewed
    in news::

    > Here is the new cert for those braindumpers

    > begin 666 mcse-af.jpg
    >
    > Attachment decoded: mcse-af.jpg
    > `
    > end

    and quite the bargain at $24.95..hurry they're going
    fast...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Neil

    kpg Guest

    > and quite the bargain at $24.95..hurry they're going
    > fast...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    24.95? That's kinda steep on a McDonald's paycheck. Can't I just
    download the jpg and print it myself?

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Neil

    LnkWizard Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > > and quite the bargain at $24.95..hurry they're going
    > > fast...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    > >

    > 24.95? That's kinda steep on a McDonald's paycheck. Can't I just
    > download the jpg and print it myself?
    >
    > kpg

    Now that would be the ultimate braindumper stunt

    ---
    Lnk "Busier than a bee" Wizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Neil

    JaR Guest

    kpg wrote:

    >>and quite the bargain at $24.95..hurry they're going
    >>fast...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    >>

    > 24.95? That's kinda steep on a McDonald's paycheck. Can't I just
    > download the jpg and print it myself?
    >
    > kpg

    <fx="innocent wonder">

    But wouldn't that be cheating?