Re: OT: MCSE 2000 Certification Question...

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 9, 2007.

  1. "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" <> wrote in
    message news:O62N#:

    > I really have to keep better track of who asks what. However, someone
    > asked the following questions below and I was email the official answers
    > from Microsoft today. Sorry for the delay:
    >
    > I have been receiving questions about the retirement of the MCSE 2000
    > exams next year. Since the exams will be discontinued, will the exams
    > and certifications remain on your transcript? YES
    >
    > Also will individuals still be able to display their Windows 2000 MCSE
    > certification? YES
    >
    > Enjoy.

    And it helps to post include all the newsgroups... Apologizes.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 9, 2007