Re: OT - It's a wonderful life!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Jan 15, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    Aardvark, Jan 15, 2010

  2. Aardvark <> via
    news:hipt6n$5dg$-september.org:

    > On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:52:46 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:
    >
    >> Watch this funny but, IMO, *inspiring* film:
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOFKsvBn7oQ

    > Heh. reminds me of Peeblimp in scorched smurfs.

    Because you *are* a "Peeblimp",
    *everything* reminds you of a "Peeblimp".

    HTH

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 15, 2010

  3. "§nühw¤£f" <> via news:Xns9D015A98F1E56snuhwolfyahoocom@
    216.196.97.142:

    > Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> clouded the
    > waters of pure thought with news:Xns9D01563B13585BuckyGram@
    > 216.151.153.165:
    >
    >> Aardvark <> via

    >>> Heh. reminds me of Peeblimp in scorched smurfs.

    >> Because you *are* a "Peeblimp",
    >> *everything* reminds you of a "Peeblimp".
    >>
    >> HTH
    >>

    > Apply that logic to yourself.
    >
    > ^_^

    Very well... semiotically:

    Myself ponders this fact
    "because you *are* a 'Peeblimp',
    *everything* reminds you of a 'Peeblimp'!"

    Unlike you, a mentally-defective nym-shyfting
    moronic-myopic poopy-diapered dooty-face,
    I am always myself, and don't need to play
    using teh s0ck-p00pettes. Logic applies
    unilaterally - that's why it's the "logical"
    logic - unlike the crazzzy-shit which you
    call by the word "logic" from your pooty-face.

    Now go back into yer momma's basement and eat
    yer gov't cheese-doodles and smoke yer phreekin'
    brain-enhancing generic cigarettes and drink
    yerself some moer of that bottom-shelf alcohol,
    and maybe sniff some moer drain cleaners and then
    STFU! You're useless - yea, even less than that.

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 19, 2010