Re: OT:Intro to my new baby!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by KLXrider, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. KLXrider

    KLXrider Guest

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:22:28 -0600, "Kendal Emery"
    <> wrote:

    >Love that high air competition, and loved watching Tony Hawk make another
    >900.

    Been watching, but I usually tune out the skating because it makes me
    feel way out of shape and I run 3-4 days a week and race motorcycles
    about 25 times a year. Tony Hawk is 1 year older then I am.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Aug 21, 2003

  2. KLXrider

    Consultant Guest

    you old fart!
    i workout 6-7 times a week and race my motorcycle everytime i get on it ;-)
    and am sure im younger, ha ha

    Consultant, Aug 21, 2003

  3. KLXrider

    KLXrider Guest

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:08:15 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >sure im younger

    Can't be that much younger

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Aug 21, 2003
  4. KLXrider

    Jtyc Guest

    > Can't be that much younger

    Don't let him fool ya, he only acts like a child.

    Jtyc, Aug 21, 2003